Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back in India

It's been about four months since my last post. Everything has been going well with my rehab. I am still putting in lots of hours every week with physical therapy, hand cycling, and electric stimulus. As always though the hard work has been paying off. I have continued to see improvements in all areas. My strength, sensation, and mobility have all increased. Also, I have continued to notice more activity in my lower limbs. The strength and muscle control is redeveloping from my feet up to my hips. This remember is still a very slow process, but my family and I have been very pleased with my progress. This is why we decided to make another trip back to India. My father and i arrived Tuesday evening of this week. All the traveling went well and as planned. We are very happy to be back at NuTech Mediworld Clinic. We are scheduled to stay one month this trip. I started therapy on Thursday and was informed by the doctors that I would be having my first procedure on Monday. After all the success we had on the last trip are expectations are very high. I will keep everybody informed of my progress and will do my best to describe the experience.

10 comments:

Alysen said...

Glad you made it safely. Good luck with the upcoming month ahead!

Roadreck said...

I've been watching for a post...glad to see/hear you're back. We are planning on being there on the 1st of September. Look forward to seeing your and gabe's progress.
Matthew

The Klinge's said...

Awesome stuff, so glad you're back on the blog! Have a great and successful trip, can't wait to read more!

Lairah said...

Good luck with your second round Luke! We'll be thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY LUCAS!!!!!
We love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lukie! It's your sissy not momma. Just wishing you a Happy Birthday!!!! Hopefully you get this when you wake up. Love you lots and talk to you soon.

Love, Tiffy

Kaleb said...

Hey buddy hope you have a good Birthday! Keep up the hard work! Talk to you soon.

Wick said...

Happy Birthday man. Work hard. See you really soon.

Unknown said...

Hey Lucas,

Happy Belated Birthday! Of course I wouldn't be me if I wasn't wishing someone a late Birthday...Hope your having luck finding me a husband, can't wait for you to come home so I can see if you really did get younger.

Trixielynn2004 said...

So excited for you Luke! Goodluck!